So I decided to do an overhaul of my old blog. It was odd, scattered, and outdated. I felt a bit bogged down with the old stuff and thought if any writing was to be done, I'd have to start fresh.
Clean slate, here we go!
Hello! I'm Kaylin! Freshly 27, married almost 3 years to my childhood...er...friend? I've known him since I was 3 and he used to tie me to trees and leave me there. So whatever that is.
We have a fur baby, Cricket
He's an odd lump of a cat who likes to chirp at bugs and gets into any and every nook he can squeeze into.
Lets see:
I don't eat meat
I drink too much tea
I crochet and knit
I paint and draw
I craft and bake
I only read fiction books (far more enjoyable in my opinion!)
I tryyyy to garden but quite frankly I hardly know a thing about it
I'm scared of bugs flying at my neck
I hate getting my sleeves wet
I'm allergic to chocolate
I like fantasy movies like Labyrinth, Harry Potter, and other such things.
And I don't wear socks if I can help it.
Nice to meet you! ...again.


No comments:
Post a Comment